Dog Grooming Trailers
We create trailers that you’ll be proud to drive around. Our dog grooming trailers are built on-site using only the best quality products. The finished product comes to you ready-to-go, branded specifically for your business in a flexible range of colours and stylings. Signwork price is due to vary depending on artwork.
Watch our dog wash trailer walkthrough and maintenance tips here.
- Insulated Trailer Body (exterior colours)
- Grooming Table
- Instant hot water system (water is circulated through a water tank to keep stored water at a constant temperature)
- 120L storage tank
- Choice of height adjustable bath
- Fresh and recirculated water tap
- Davey hydro bath pump
- RV electronics water level gauge
- 2 shelves on LHS of unit
- Bath shelf for smaller dogs
- Aussie Traveller opening windows on both sides and the front of vehicle
- NEW wheels and tyres (including a spare tyre)
- 12-months Victorian Registration (for Victorian owned trailers only)
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- LED lighting
- 2-speed blower dryer
- Four power outlets
- Slip-resistant flooring
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Entry Ramp
- Whirly Bird and AIrvents
- Fully functional hydrobath
- Electric Brakes
- Electric Brakes with Trailer Mounted Brake Controller
Our trailers are priced to sell and present excellent value for money. Paintwork and branding is an additional cost and will differ depending on the client’s request.
Simply get in touch via email for a quote, or phone us on 1300 300 274. Our quotes are all-inclusive and provided free of charge.
Most projects are completed from start to finish in around 12 weeks.
Bayswater Custom Trailers are a preferred partner of iCREDIT. If you require an obligation free finance quote for your new trailer, we recommend discussing your options with them. With over 20 years experience and answers within 24 hours, the team at iCREDIT compare lenders and loans to help you make a confident, informed decision on your new loan.